Quetta: Balochistan police have constituted an inquiry committee to investigate the negligence of the police in the murder case of Mustafa Amir, an official said on Friday.
A 23 -year -old Amir, who was abducted by his friends at Karachi’s Defense Housing Authority (DHA) January 6, was allegedly killed. According to police, the youth’s friends filled his body in the trunk of his car and burned him. Balochistan Hub area.
Earlier this month, police arrested Armaghan for injuring policemen in an attempt to resist the detention of Amir in connection with the abduction of Amir. Another suspect, Irmagan’s friend Shiraz alias Shues Bukhari, was remanded last week by an anti -Treverism Court (ATC) in police custody.
Acting Prosecutor General of Sindh, Mantzir Mahdi, filed a review petition in the Sindh government, Sindh High Court (SHC), and challenging the ATC orders, refusing the physical custody of the police Armaghan. And instead sent it on a judicial remand. Another petition was also filed against the ATC order at the request of the suspect’s father against the raid at his residence.
On Tuesday, the SHC received remand in police custody after putting an unauthorized order from an ATC administrative judge, who had previously sent the suspect to jail on a judicial remand. –
Talking to Dawn.com today, Hub Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Syed Fazal Shah confirmed that “the police are investigating the matter further when the accused confirmed that the body found in the hub and The car is Aamir. “
The SSP also confirmed that the police had constituted an inquiry committee for the case, under the leadership of Wonder Deputy Superintendent of Police Mohammad Jan Sasoli, who would compile a report within five days and in this case. Will identify areas of neglect.
On January 12, police found an unidentified body in a burnt car at the hub, which was later handed over to the EDHI Foundation for burial by Balochistan police. The body was buried on January 16 in the Edhi Cemetery in Karachi.
Meanwhile, three police officers were also suspended and they were dismissed to end the abduction and murder case, the victim’s mother said that SSP investigative Ali Hassan accused the victim. And is guilty of failing to take action for 20 days. “